3 Best VPN for Apple TV 4K 2022
Apple TV 4K is a great device, the improvement in-game graphics and playback are even better than its predecessor. The Apple TV 4K is a smart set-top box capable that has been made to be compatible with 4K HDR content.
When choosing a VPN for Apple TV 4K, there are several factors to consider:
- First, it is important to make sure that the VPN is compatible with your device.
- Second, you will want to consider the speed and reliability of the VPN connection.
- Third, you will want to look at the security features of the VPN provider.
- Finally, you will want to consider the price of the VPN service.
Summary table of what makes a great VPN for Apple TV 4K
|⤵️Download Speed||Very Important|
|📥Keep logs||Very Important|
|👩💼Kill Switch||Very Important|
|🔒Split Tunnelling||Great to Have|
3 Top VPN for Apple TV 4K 2022
- NordVPN – Best overall VPN for Apple TV 4K
- ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN for Apple TV 4K
- StrongVPN – VPN with many Server Locations
NordVPN – Best overall VPN for Apple TV 4K
When it comes to finding the best VPN for Apple TV 4K, NordVPN should be your go-to choice. It has a large server network spread across the globe so that you can choose the one nearest to where you are located. In such a way, you will have access to geo-restricted content from all corners of the world. It has an average download speed of 57 Mbps, an average upload speed of 20 Mbps, and an average ping speed of 230 ms.
Another reason why NordVPN is ideal for Apple TV 4K is its high level of security. The provider offers excellent encryption and robust protocols, ensuring no one can thwart your online privacy and security. What’s more, you are protected from malicious websites that may be looking to track and steal your data.
In addition to all this, NordVPN also makes it easy for you to unblock and stream Netflix from your Apple TV. We were able to stream Netflix US and South Korea with a 5-7 seconds buffer and 1080p streaming quality. No matter where you are located, the service will grant you access to unlimited streaming content in a super-fast and reliable way.
NordVPN Key Features:
- 6 simultaneous connections
- Dedicated IP
- 30-day refund policy
- Multiple ways to set up VPN on Apple TVs
- Double VPN
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN for Apple TV 4K
If you are looking for blazing-fast speeds and reliability, look no further than ExpressVPN. This top-notch VPN service is known all around the world for delivering excellent performance and great customer support – both of which are essential for streaming content on Apple TV 4K. for instance, it has an average download speed of 94 Mbps, an average upload speed of 16 Mbps, and an average ping speed of 227 ms. In addition to excellent customer support with 10 seconds time to connect to an agent and 10 more to receive a response.
With ExpressVPN, you can easily unblock channels like Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more. No matter where you are located, the service will give you access to a wide range of geo-restricted content. What’s more, ExpressVPN is one of the most secure VPNs on the market. It uses military-grade encryption and offers a strict zero-logging policy, so your data and privacy are always protected.
ExpressVPN Key Features:
- Easy connection to Apple TV through the router
- Five Eyes non-member
- Super simple Smart DNS setup
- Excellent router app
StrongVPN – VPN with many Server Locations
If you want to unblock geo-restricted content on your Apple TV 4K, StrongVPN is a great option. The provider offers a large server network to help users find a server that meets their needs and provides fast speeds for streaming. It has an average upload speed of 29 Mbps and an average ping speed of 213 ms.
StrongVPN is also a good choice if you are looking for a secure VPN. It uses military-grade encryption and offers a number of security protocols, ensuring your data is always protected. In addition, the provider has a strict zero-logging policy, so you can browse and stream with peace of mind.
StrongVPN Key Features:
- A large number of IP addresses
- Dedicated IPs
- Good server distribution
- Uses the latest VPN technology
- Excellent Speedtest scores
How to install VPN on Apple TV 4K?
- Open the Settings app on your Apple TV 4K and select Network.
- Select Wi-Fi and choose your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Enter your password if prompted and select Join.
- Select Configure DNS and choose Manual.
- Enter the IP address for your VPN, which is often written on the website you signed up with.
- Return to the Apple TV home screen and select Apps from the menu bar at the top of your screen. This will open the App Store on your Apple TV 4K.
- Enter “VPN” in the search box to find a VPN app that will work with your Apple TV 4K.
- Select the VPN app you want to use from the list of results and select Get to download it.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and sign in with your VPN account details.
- Select a server location and connect to it.
Now that you’re connected to a VPN, you can use your Apple TV 4K as usual. All of your traffic will be encrypted and routed through the VPN server, so your ISP will not be able to see what you’re doing online. This is perfect for streaming content from overseas, as it bypasses any geo-restrictions that might be in place. Enjoy!