3 Best VPN for Hotels 2022
Choosing the right VPN for hotels can be a difficult task. However, by keeping a few factors in mind, such as high-speed connections and robust security features, you can narrow down your options and choose the best VPN for your needs, as this step will be necessary to keep your data protected while in a hotel.
Some of the factors to consider include:
- First, the VPN should offer high-speed connections. This is important because you’ll likely be streaming video or downloading large files while using the VPN.
- Second, the VPN should offer robust security features, such as military-grade encryption and a kill switch.
- Finally, the VPN should be easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and a simple setup process.
Summary table of what makes a great VPN for hotels
|📥Keep logs||Very Important|
|👩💼Kill Switch||Very Important|
|🔒Split Tunnelling||Great to Have|
3 Top VPN for Hotels 2022
- ExpressVPN – Best VPN for streaming and privacy
- NordVPN – NordLynx encryption and many fail-safes
- Surfshark – Advanced encryption protocols
ExpressVPN – Best VPN for streaming and privacy
ExpressVPN is a great option for hotels because it offers high-speed connections and robust security features. It will enable you to stream videos and download large files without any issues, given its 94 Mbps average download speed. Additionally, ExpressVPN uses military-grade encryption to keep your data safe. And, if your connection is ever lost, ExpressVPN has a kill switch that will prevent any data from leaking, as it also protects you against DNS leaks. This VPN is easy to use, with a user-friendly interface and simple set-up process.
ExpressVPN Key Features:
- Fast serves with minimal speed loss
- OpenVPN, IPSec & IKEv2 Encryption
- No-logs policy
- Clients for almost everything
- MediaStreamer smart DNS
- Split Tunneling
NordVPN – NordLynx encryption and many fail-safes
NordVPN is another great option for hotels. It also offers high-speed connections and robust security features, in addition to its military-grade encryption to keep your data safe. It also protects your data with its kill switch feature and DNS leak protection. that will prevent any data from leaking. NordVPN has excellent customer support with 8 seconds time to connect to an agent and receive a response. This provider also offers specialized servers such as those using double VPN, which encrypts the data in two layers. Finally, this VPN has a user-friendly interface and a simple setup process that supports beginner users.
NordVPN Key Features:
- Unlimited bandwidth
- An extensive server network
- Supported on all major platforms
- Strong privacy and security features
Surfshark – Advanced encryption protocols
Surfshark VPN is great for use in hotels because it can unblock any content that you want. It’s also one of the more affordable VPN providers out there. With its military-grade encryption, DNS leak protection, and server obfuscation, Surfshark competes with some of the best VPN providers in regard to performance. It has an average download speed of 71 Mbps. Furthermore, it has zero restrictions on simultaneous connections, providing apps available on every major device.
Surfshark VPN Key Features:
- Excellent streaming performance
- GPS-spoofing feature
- Optional static IP addresses are available
- Wide server network
- 30-day money-back guarantee